Friday, June 27, 2008

On Dying

Yesterday I watched P.S. I Love You.
I knew Gerry dies at the beginning of the movie.
When I turn on the TV, I see stories of people whose lives were taken by Frank.
My sister was admitted to the hospital two days ago.
Yesterday I visited her and I saw, well... it was everywhere...
I watched Untamed Heart again.
I knew the man with the baboon heart dies at the end of the movie.
His name was Adam.
My sister finally went back home.
She told me things about her neighbor at the hospital.
I remember her, she's beautiful.
My sister said she has tumor, two of them.
She's twenty-something, I think.
Her husband passed away. Her legs could not move.
Her two-year old child has asthma.
Several doctors visit her and all she could ask was, "Am I dying?"

Now what was I complaining about?

1 comment: