The Sign8: Web Design & Development

I rarely talk about my work in this blog. But the absence of posts usually mean one thing: busy with work.

Photography, crochet & other crafts, art, film, and music: they're all right-brain heavy. But what I really do for a living is make websites. I started self-studying  HTML back in college where I was reading Math. After graduating, I took a PHP course and worked for several companies before finally deciding to go freelance.

sign8 web design and development
Today, I make WordPress websites for The Sign8 Innovations. It was started by a friend who's now based in Florida. It's kind of exciting to follow an endeavor's growth, and I've watched The Sign8 grow from humble beginnings.

Comments

  1. Its awesome! I really like your work on this site. And thanks for giving such information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making logos and advertisement must be done by professional graphic artists because it represents the name of the entire company or certain product. There are websites that hires the best graphic artist making the best design and logos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see, that was a interesting article. thank you
    Offshore IT Staffing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s nice. You have successfully start you carrier in IT field. It’s good you hear a successful voice like your’s.
    Robert
    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciated your web design work which is really wonderful. The Sign8 Innovations concern i like to say that this is really best wordpress website which you have created. I am also one of web designer if you need any help then visit our company's website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

:)