Thursday, June 20, 2013

Davao Catholic Herald Website

Davao Catholic Herald's Website

Hello there, I'm back. I have been quite busy the past month, most of that time spent revamping Davao Catholic Herald's website. This is volunteer work that hopefully I could persevere in because I've been waiting for an opportunity to work for the Church all my life. I tried or thought about doing catechesis, but any job that needs a lot of speaking is really not my thing. Then there's the church choir, but I find the songs too high or too low for my voice. So, when my father told Fr. Gamaya, the paper's editor-in-chief, that I was signing up for the web development, he was delighted. I finally found the right role for me.

In case you were wondering, the site uses a customized Gonzo WordPress theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment