Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bravo!

I've been waiting so long for something like this. And if not for people spreading this on social media, I would not have known. Just a little bit more though, particularly with the acting of extras (because what happens in the background especially if it's not done well bothers me), and it would be perfect. I loved the cast. I loved the long take. I loved the reference to Juan Luna's Spoliarium, and man, did I cry. I hope the other two movies, about Gregorio del Pilar and Manuel Quezon, of the planned trilogy get made.

Heneral Luna

I watched last night with my sister, father, and mother, on her 60th birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I heard good reviews from friends and family in the Philippines ani nga movie. I can't wait to see it, Jul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lagi te, tan-aw jud! Unta magshowing sa inyoha dapit.

      Delete