fantasy. world. perfect.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Beach Wedding at Bali-Bali Beach, Samal

wedding at Bali-bali, Samal - shoes and bouquet wedding at Bali-bali, Samal - invitation - message in a bottle

wedding at Bali-bali, Samal - gown wedding at Bali-bali, Samal - groom wearing shoes

wedding at Bali-bali, Samal - bride checking out the gown

wedding at Bali-bali, Samal - bride getting dressed wedding at Bali-bali, Samal - gown

wedding at Bali-bali, Samal

wedding at Bali-bali, Samal

wedding at Bali-bali, Samal


I was second photographer for this beach wedding.

Location: Bali-Bali Beach Resort, Samal Island
Date: September 8, 2012

2 comments:

  1. Who makes the bride's wedding gown? I can't wait to see the beautiful wedding ceremony supplies of this couple. More photos please!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at the pictures. They are perfect couple, they look good together. I hope I'll have photos like that taken on our biggest day.

      Delete

:)