Sunday, October 10, 2004

101

I just read my friend Joycie's 101 entry and yes I would surely do more of what I want. And I'm too excited for that... But anyway, for that to happen, first I have to stop being an owl and be awake when I'm supposed to be awake. Like now, the day was almost over when mine was just about to start. Then I'll do one or two things and be a couch potato for the rest of the night. What could be more unproductive? I want to do something more. I need to be a daytime person... who loves staying up late at night? Or not too late at night. That would be better. For sure, my mother wouldn't have to complain about me looking pale.

What keeps me busy after having to deal with my past obsession (which was, fortunately for my siblings slash co-workers at home, pulling out weeds all day at my backyard)? Finding a job. Now I can look for a job without having to explain why I'm not a graduate. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment