Sunday, March 27, 2005

I like. Not!

I forgot the last time I posted on this journal...oh yeah, that was before my birthday. I'm 22 now, but I still don't feel like one. I think my friends were the only ones that matured and not me. Hmmm... Well, the only thing I wished for was a job, away from all household chores before I get used to them. And guess what, it was answered. I've learned from my recent Bible studies with Nej -- yes, that's how we spent our jobless days -- that God answers prayers at once, only there are those that resist Him, if you know what I mean...

Now I spend six days proofreading (PROOFREADING!?) and one day to do everything else. I wish I could have my jobless life back...kidding! I'm happy I have a job and a salary lower than the usual lowest. I don't care (I do!). Besides, I love reading, I mean Proofreading. I have the best and worst seat in the world! Nej had her first job interview last week and tomorrow I'll have another exam. Happy Easter to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment