Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Uploading Prints

Since last week, I was kinda absorbed in making prints for my photos, at least those that look passable. I found this site where you can upload and sell prints of your photos through a contact at the Talent Database.

Imagekind offers prints as well as framed versions of your photos easily customizable with the click of a button. And unlike Smugmug, it has a free registration where users can upload up to 24 photos. This is good for starters like me since I don't have that many good photos anyway.

And then I remembered Deviantart. I have been with DA for two years now and I don't know why it never occurred to me to try their print feature. DA has developed quite fast and I liked that it offers product prints such as mugs, mouse pads and coasters. It's easy to use, the layout is simple but effective and its free services are more than I could ask for. No wonder it is the haven of great unknowns and professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment