Saturday, February 5, 2011

Freedom

Freedom lies in being bold.
Robert Frost

For what avail the plough or sail,
Or land or life, if freedom fail?
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freedom is not something that anybody can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be.
James Baldwin

There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought.
Charles Kingsley

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Gandalf (The Fellowship of the Ring movie)

So, if the Son makes you free, you will be really free.
John 8: 36

We are free, of course, but let not your freedom cause others, who are less prepared, to fall.
1st Cor. 8:9

The Lord is Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2nd Cor. 3:17

Then you will know the truth and the truth will make you free.
John 8:32

Do not be conformed to the world where you live, but rather be transformed through the renewal of your mind. You must discern the will of God, what is good, what pleases, what is perfect.
Romans 12:2



Starting today, I will be working from home again.

The other day, I received my final clearance from DOST, where I got my college scholarship. As I got out of DOST's gate, I was greeted by a dove. And then it flew...

No comments:

Post a Comment