Thank you Cham for this award! I'm still a little shy about this, but I'll try my best. :)
The Liebster Award is given to "up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers." Liebster means dearest in German.
The Rules are:
- Share 11 Facts About Yourself
- Answer the Awarder's 11 Questions
- Ask 11 Questions of your Own
- Nominate 11 Bloggers
MY 11 FACTS
- I eat ice.
- I still keep my anime and x-men cards.
- I had one stuffed toy as a kid. It was wrapped in its original plastic container and hung by a window.
- Because I'm not touchy feely, my friends tease me when it's time for beso-beso.
- I took Applied Mathematics in college.
- I rarely drink while eating.
- KFC's mashed potatoes... yum!
- I smell... uhm, things.
- I have a weird way of holding the spoon and fork.
- At 9, watched Marcellino at the cinema on my own. My mother shopped while waiting.
- I still play our old cassette tapes.
- How would you want to die? while sleeping
- What was the reason why you cried the last time you did? Les Mis the movie musical
- What do you consider your most precious material possession right now? JUST ONE. Aside from the Bible, it's the family history book of clippings that my grandfather made. I'm filling Frodo's shoes.
- If you were to have only one parent, who will you choose - your Mom or your Dad? hmmm, I can't choose :(
- What is the job you'd love to have forever, even without pay? researcher/librarian/film art crew
- How much would you need to be paid, to kiss someone of the same sex? Does kissing my baby sister to sleep count?
- One book you've read and didn't like the ending. Change the ending. Breaking Dawn. I will make the characters sit through the whole negotiation part instead of stand.
- The first human you're going to bite for blood after waking up and realizing you've turned into a vampire? I will randomly pick a trapo (bad politician)
- If you'll be allowed to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? potatoes
- Three (3) words you'd tell your 13-year-old self. Seize the day (since Carpe Diem has only two). Dead Poets Society <3
- Ube na lasang Tae OR Tae na lasang Ube? (English Subs: Purple Yam which tastes like Poop OR Poop which tastes like Purple Yam?) Defend your answer. :D Ube na lasang Tae of course, because Ube is food and Tae is not. I have the benefit of not knowing what poop tastes like. :)
MY 11 SIMPLE QUESTIONS
- Complete the sentence. I'm a frustrated _________.
- What was/is your favorite toy?
- What one time in history would you like to travel back to?
- Name the artist who most inspires you. Why?
- For you, what are the 3 most important virtues?
- If you were a fictional character, who would you be?
- Song/Book you wish you wrote:
- When in need of some information, do you first turn to a) someone, b) a book, c) google?
- (from Walden) What do you want to dwell near to?
- (from William Blake) Does a firm persuasion that a thing is so, make it so?
- (from PP) Do you believe in faries?
I know it says 11 nominees, but I still need to find more, so I nominate Ailen, Chi, Crybaby, Jeruel, James, LA, Nej and anyone who wish to do this and answer my questions. :)
P.S. I would also love to know your anwers Cham ;)