Friday, May 3, 2019

Quiet Tours Youtube Channel

Some of my favorite TV shows to watch are related to travel. There is always something relaxing about travelling videos. Back then, when it was still shown locally, I closely followed the Amazing Race and discussed passionately with my classmates. But what really gives me great satisfaction is a handheld walking or guided tour, with or without talking. These kind of videos give me goosebumps on the head --- if you know ASMR, then you know what I mean.

With the rise of YouTube, I have found several kindred channels and have benefited from them especially on chaotic times. I've decided that if ever I make a YT channel, this will be the first one on the list. So this year, three days after purchasing a GoPro, I filmed my walk to Shrine Hills where I attended a recollection, then uploaded it to Quiet Tours.



In a way, this might be a hobby that will make me go out more since I work from home; and walking would be my exercise. Aside from that, it will also be one way to document the places in and around Davao City. And lastly, I would be forced to learn video editing.

Currently I am working on my second walk --- around Victoria Plaza, the first mall in Davao City, and was recently acquired/managed by NCCC.

Please visit my YouTube channel Quiet Tours, and subscribe for future videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment