Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Walk Around Intramuros and Luneta

Intramuros

Intramuros Manila City Hall
a view of the Manila City Hall

Intramuros

Intramuros

Intramuros

Intramuros Manila Cathedral

Manila Cathedral
the Manila Cathedral

pipe organ at the Manila Cathedral
pipe organ

San Agustin Church
inside San Agustin Church

San Agustin Church Rizal Park Luneta

Philippine flag at Luneta
the Philippine flag at Luneta

Third day in Manila.
September 29, 2011.
The day after the wedding, I got back to business: being a tourist! My mom and I walked from SM Manila to Intramuros and Luneta. The weather was fine but made me sweaty. At the end of the day, I was feeling a little sick.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I've been to Luneta when I was three and no recollection of it at all. Thank God for photos I have proof that I've been there. :)

    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete