- Aeon Towers, beside Abreeza Ayala Business Park
- Avida Towers (2 towers) along C.M. Recto (Claveria) St.
- Abreeza Residences (within Abreeza Ayala Business Park)
- Abreeza Place Towers (4 towers within Abreeza Ayala Business Park)
- Prime Residences, J.P. Laurel Ave. (currently no updates)
- Ecoland Condo Tower
- Camella Northpoint bldg. 4
- Ateneo Community Center
- Linville Residences (2 towers) at Ma-a
- SM Lanang Premier
- Park Inn by Radisson Hotel (SM Lanang)
- Kukun Hotel (within Abreeza Ayala Business Park)
- Gaisano Mall recently finished its expansion project
- S&R Member Shopping (beside NCCC Mall)
- Palmetto Place (Condos, Ma-a)
- JTC Tower Hotel (J.P. Laurel Ave., in front of Carmelite Monastery)
Because of these developments, the city is busy with preparations. I've also seen ongoing road widening in Matina, Mintal and Sasa.
But are we ready for all these? I really, really hope so. In the end, I would like Davao to maintain its province-ness. In my dreams, the city would be highly urbanized, but very close to abundant nature, advanced, but still laid-back, content, and simple.